The following Standards apply to all members with guaranteed reservations who are relocated:
- a. The hotel must coordinate complimentary accommodations at an equal or greater value local hotel.
- b. The hotel must pay for the first night’s room and tax, plus one telephone call.
- c. The hotel must offer and/or provide transportation to the alternate hotel and back, if necessary, at no cost to the member.
- d. The hotel must complete the “Reservations Emergency Stay Credit” form online via Focus HHonors to provide the member proper Points & Miles, stay credit, and applicable bonuses for the eligible stay they would have consumed.
- e. A Diamond VIP or Preferential Gold VIP member is the last guest to be relocated.
Relocation/Dishonored Diamond VIP reservations.
In addition to actions listed in Section 8.1.8. a. – c., the following actions must also be followed:
- A Diamond VIP (and Preferential Gold VIP) member must be the last guest to be relocated. The hotel must follow the following Standards for all guests with guaranteed reservations who are “relocated”:
- · Relocated guests must receive the best available accommodations if returning to the hotel on a multiple night stay after being relocated.
- For Diamond VIP members ONLY:
- · This relocation and all pertinent information must be reported to Guest Assistance as soon as possible and no later than one hour after the actual relocation. If possible, communication should take place in advance of the relocation.
- · An immediate inconvenience compensation of $200 cash must be paid to the member.
- · The hotel’s General Manager or General Manager’s representative must immediately telephone the Diamond VIP member to apologize for failing to honor a reservation.
- · The hotel must also provide the Diamond VIP member with Points & Miles credit for any nights the member was relocated. The hotel must pay the normal cost of the points and miles.
- The hotel must retain and make available a 30-day rolling record of these transactions. This may be done by completing the “Reservations Emergency Stay Credit” electronic submission form on the Focus HHonors web site.
1. 예약한 방의 금액과 동일 또한 더 높은 가격의 방/호텔을 찾아줘야 함.
2. 첫날(1박)의 세금을 포함한 방값 + 전화 1통을 지불(제공) 해야 함.
3. 이동해야 하는 호텔로 가는 편과 오는 편의 교통편을 제공 해야 함.
4. 예약한 금액에 대한 포인트와 QS/QN을 제공 해야 함.
5. 다이아몬드 회원과 P-골드 회원을 제일 마지막으로 이동 시켜야 함.
힐튼 다이아몬드 / P-골드 회원이 Walked (relocate) 당한 경우-
1. 체크인 당시 다이아몬드/P-골드 회원을 다른 호텔로 이동 시킨 경우,
해당 회원이 (다음날) 돌아오면 제공 가능한 최상의 객실을 제공.
4. 기존 예약에 대한 포인트와 QS/QN을 제공 해야 함.
* Preferential Gold는 일반 골드와 다른 초대를 통해서 부여 받는 골드 등급 입니다.